Buy A Tag. Save A Life.
- Purchase GPF spay neuter license through your county tax office.
- Expect tag to be delivered to your address approximately two weeks following the purchase date.
- There is a $20 registration fee each year, plus ad-valorem taxes for all of Georgia’s license plates, including standard plates.
- GPF spay/neuter plates do not have a manufacturing fee and only cost $25 more than a standard Georgia peach plate.
- Of the purchase amount, $19 goes to spay neuter efforts in Georgia.
When buying a car, many dealerships offer the option to purchase a tag. Ask for your Georgia Pet Foundation Spay/Neuter tag and save lives.
Renewing is simple! Spay Neuter plates can be renewed at your local tag offices.